The most meaningful and enduring gift for a milestone life event such as a wedding, birthday, anniversary or housewarming is original art. Murrurundi offers a Gift Registry service that’s perfect for such occasions, providing an opportunity for you to receive a gift that will last a lifetime.
No matter the budget or brief, the Murrurundi team will work with you to structure the gift registry so that it suits your requirements perfectly.
To set-up your own registry today, browse our online artwork collection and hand select your favourite pieces. Once you have prepared your shortlist, simply get in touch with our team to discuss. In a short time, you will be provided with a personalised weblink to your own Gift Registry page on the Murrurundi website. This can be readily distributed to your family, friends and guests.
Your personalised Gift Registry page will include all your selected pieces, including title, price and an image. Your guests can then simply enter their contact details, nominate the piece they wish to contribute towards (if they have a preference), nominate the amount they wish to contribute, and provide their credit card details for instant secure online processing. (Alternatively, they may contact the Murrurundi team to arrange for a cheque, bank transfer or offline credit card payment).
You will be automatically notified by email whenever your guests make a contribution. After your event Murrurundi will wrap your new artwork/s and arrange shipping or pickup – either directly to you when convenient after your event.
Gift Registry Terms and Conditions
- Contributions to your Gift Registry may only be redeemed at Michael Reid Murrurundi.
- Unless otherwise agreed, contributions to your Gift Registry can be made from the time the registry is established until two weeks after your event. Gift Registries can be established up to four months before your event is due to take place.
- Contributions to your Gift Registry must be redeemed within six months following commencing your registry. In the case of any contributions which remain in your Gift Registry after you have purchased your selected items, the amount will not be refunded however a credit note will be issued which can be used towards any additional Murrurundi or Michael Reid gallery purchase within six months of your event.
- You may allow your guests to contribute towards a specific item, or to contribute to a total pool of funds for you to spend at Michael Reid Murrurundi however you wish.
- Paintings and most other artworks available at Michael Reid Murrurundi are one-off original works. Each artwork included in your Gift Registry cannot be held for you during the term of your Gift Registry and hence could be sold to another customer, unless:
- When establishing the Gift Registry you commit to purchasing the artwork regardless of how much your guests end up contributing (i.e. you will cover any excess between the final amount of contributions and the price of the artwork, even if your guests do not contribute towards that artwork); or
- Contributions for the artwork reach 20% of the price of the artwork (either by your guests contributing directly to the artwork, or by a portion of the total pool of funds being allocated to the artwork as per a formula agreed between yourself and Michael Reid Gallery.)